The right age for women to undergo for an IVF treatment is under the age of 30 years as after mid 30’s the women fertility starts declining and it rapidly drops down when she reached the age of 37 years. Infertility is a cause for older women as the numbers of eggs which they produce are of poor quality or for some women their health can be a factor which affects their fertility.
Age – A major factor for success rates
At Select IVF India, there are around 70% of women under the age of 35 years who are able to get pregnant by using their own eggs, however, these success rates dip down to 45% when they reach the age of 40 years and over 40 years it dip down to only 15 to 20%. According to the study, the women who undergo IVF treatment under the age of 30 have great chances of conceiving a baby successfully as compared to the women over the age of 40 years.
The success rates of the pregnancy also depend on the experience of your fertility expert and if you visit the hospitals or clinics under Select IVF India then you find the best experienced and qualified fertility experts who make the pregnancy possible for the women over the age of 40 years as well. Dr. Nalini Gupta is one of the IVF experts who helps the women above the age of 40 years in conceiving an own baby.
When to visit a doctor if you are a female patient?
You may not visit a doctor about infertility unless you have been trying regularly to conceive a baby for at least one year after your marriage. The time you need to speak to your doctor is when the following conditions are not in your favour and these are:
• You are a woman with age of 35 to 40 years and have been trying to conceive for six months or longer but unable to succeed.
• Your monthly cycle is irregular or you do not have periods at all.
• You are over the age of 40 years.
• You have undergone for the cancer treatment.
• You have been diagnosed with endometriosis or pelvic inflammatory disease.
• You have unexplained infertility.
• You have had multiple previous histories of miscarriage.
• You have very painful periods every month.
• You have damaged or blocked fallopian tube.
When to visit a doctor if you are a male patient?
For male patients they need to visit a doctor when the following conditions are not in their favour and these are:
• A male member with low sperm count or other problems with sperm such as the abnormal shape of sperm.
• A male member who have small size testicles or they have swelling in the scrotum which is known as a varicocele.
• A male member with a history of genetic infertility issues.
• If you are dealing with any history of testicular, prostate or sexual problems.
• A male member who had undergone cancer treatment.
For IVF Treatment Visit Hospital & Get Free Online Consultation at – www.selectivf.com